Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Birthday month

All are feeling better here except Josiah. He is still dealing with teething symptoms. One day he is fine then the next day he is cranky and running a fever. I will be glad when this is over!!

Both Josiah and the twins have birthdays this month. Josiah will be two on the 15th and Abby and Robert will be four on the 19th. For a few days after Josiah’s birth I had three children under the age of two! Right now I have four kids under four - not as scary as three under two.

I’m not sure what I’m going to do for them. I would like to have just one party like we did last year. Abby told me she wants a princess on the cake and Robert said he wants a tiger on the cake. Josiah doesn’t care, yet.

I'm not much of a party planner. I haven't had much experience with party planning, so any ideas would be appreciated.

No comments: