Monday, November 10, 2008

Sunday Soul winning

We had a great day soul winning yesterday afternoon. My husband and I each had a new partner. I lead two boy to the Lord during Jr. church, and then I went right after church with a lady who just moved here from Tennessee. She wants to learn how to soul win, and was very excited that I asked her to join me. We had several good visits but no one saved. After our soul winning we met with my husband and got the kids, then he and his partner went soul winning for two hours and had four saved. We were excited and those who went out with us were excited last night at church. Hopefully the excitement catches on and more people come soul winning with us.
My parents are still in town. When they leave I will post more of what we have been doing.

No comments: