1. Salvation – I had the privilege of growing up in a Christian home and was led to the Lord by my father. Salvation is a free, eternal gift from God and it is the best gift you can ever receive.
2. Good health – even though I was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease several years ago. I choose to find my own healing through healthier foods and herbal supplements. It really does work! You can be healthy by using what God created to help you be that way. What God made is ALWAYS better than what man can make. When it comes to doctors my philosophy is “Just say NO to drugs”.
3. Family – God gave me a wonderful, faithful, soul winning husband, and beautiful, intelligent children. Abby and Josiah woke up about the same time this morning. I heard them playing in Josiah’s crib. Abby had climbed into the crib with him, and she was standing beside him singing the B-I-B-L-E. He says BI-BLE at the end of the song. I think she was pretending to be in church singing.
4. Recent answers to prayers. For example we have been looking into getting a pellet stove since last winter. The cost of propane to heat our home has motivated our decision. We finally decide to get a loan at the bank and buy a new one. When we went to the store to get the stove we were told that they had discontinued the style that we wanted and all pellet stoves were being shipped east where it gets cold sooner. We were put on a waiting list for a stove. That was not our idea of how it would work. However, God was in it. A week later I found an ad for a used pellet stove. We checked it out and decided to go for it. The new stove we looked at would cost around $3000, but the used one was under $1000. We were also able to purchase a used pad from a different family to go under it.
5. Baby #4 - The life inside me that is growing everyday. She has been kicking more and letting her presence be known, which is so exciting.
6. And too much more to list. I know I missed some really important ones already. Right after I post this I will think of more.